This service agreement constitutes a legal agreement between users, independent (third party) suppliers in the categories of; transportation, moving, warehousing, packaging, labels, intralogistics, material handling, digital tools and/or software and customs service providers such as; customs brokers and customs clearance registered companies and Neetwk GmbH a limited liability company established in Switzerland with offices in Magden, registered in Switzerland in the chamber of commerce.
Neetwk (not being a transportation, moving, warehousing, packaging, labels, intralogistics, material handling, digital tools and/or software and customs service providers) provides the technology and an online platform that connects official and registered providers and users which book logistics and customs services and buy or sell products online.
“Customs broker services” means brokerage services such as; customs clearance, harmonized system code classifications and export control classification.
“Delivery dates” means calendar day that contractor must deliver the service required by the customer.
“Digital Tools” means companies offering softwares, systems or digital tools in the areas of logistics, supply chain, document management, trade, packaging, material handling, temperature monitoring, transportation and warehousing.
“Full Truckload (FTL)” means a truck fully loaded.
“Full Container Load (FCL)” means a container fully loaded.
“Full Rail Load” means a rail wagon fully loaded.
“Incoterms” means International Commercial Terms. Incoterms are rules for the interpretation of trade terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce.
“Intralogistics” means companies offering materials or goods that take place in operating areas.
“Less Truckload (LTL)” means a truck not fully loaded, for sending consolidated cargo.
“Less Container Load (LCL)” means a container not fully loaded, for sending consolidated cargo.
“Less Rail Load (LRL)” means a rail wagon not fully loaded, for sending consolidated cargo.
“License” means authorization from applicable governments in order to conduct activities such customs clearance, Export, Re-export, transportation, moving services, etc.
“Material Handling” means companies offering materials or goods to move, handle or transport in the areas of manufacturing or logistics.
“Packaging and Labels services” means companies offering packaging and labels solutions specialized on the areas of transportation and warehousing.
“Rates” means costs to be charged by the different suppliers, which are offered in different currencies, which could vary.
“Ratings” means information or feedback supplied by the user which is true, honest and completely correct.
“Residential pick up” Residential address means a location at home or apartment where people live.
“Reviews” means information supplied by the user which is true, honest and verified against supplier’s reference.
“Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), required by local governments to collect.
“Transport, moving, warehouse, packaging, labels, intralogistics, material handling, digital tools and customs services providers” registered and legal companies that provide products and services.
“Transportation and moving services” means transportation of goods by air, road, sea or any combination and providing transportation services.
“users” an online member who compares, books and/ or buys transportation, moving, warehouse and customs brokers services via the customer web platform. An online member who buys products in the categories such as; packaging, labels, intralogistics, material handling and digital tools.
“Warehouse services” means warehouse services such as rent per occupied space, transactional base (inbound, outbound and storage).
- Terms of Services
By using this online platform the user agrees to comply with these terms.
- User and service provider / supplier eligibility
The platform is only available to use, book, buy, sell, pay and rate services for persons that are 18 years or older.
- Ratings, reviews and feedback
Neetwk provides an online network platform of logistics and customs services, which allows users to provide ratings, feedback and reviews for different providers.
Neetwk Team will verify the rating with the supplier according to the reference given by the user. Once the reference is confirmed by the supplier Neetwk will publish the review.
Neetwk being a global internet platform does not take responsibility for any review given by the users. Neetwk will monitor but it is not obligate to do this activity.
Neetwk owns all the ratings, review and feedback given by the users in all terms and conditions by law. Neetwk could remove or modify content which is not appropriate to our policies.
User commits to provide and give honest and current feedback related to the services that he/ she has been given to. Following statement is accepted by the user while providing ratings, reviews and feedback;
“I certify to provide and give honest feedback, based on my own and recent experience on logistics services (transportation, moving, warehousing, packaging and labels) and customs services (customs clearance, classification for harmonized system code and export control). I have no personal or business affiliation related to this opinion. I have not been offered and/or accepted any incentive or payment to write this review”.
- Account registration
In order to use the Neetwk online platform services, user and service provider / supplier must first register to create an account.
- Transportation services
User must provide the weight and dimensions of the package to be shipped, selecting the origin and destination. Neetwk will provide options for booking and the user will be able to decide which option does it fit better.
Full truckload (FTL), full container load (FCL) and full rail load (FRL) option. User must select this option when sending complete or full loads by different transport modes such as roadfreight (truck), seafreight (container) and railfreight (wagon).
Less truckload (LTL), Less container load (LCL) and less rail load (LRL) option. User must select this option when sending consolidate or less loads by different transport modes such as roadfreight (truck), seafreight (container) and railfreight (wagon).
Dangerous goods. User must select the option of dangerous goods when sending materials. User is responsible to provide the correct dangerous goods declaration and materials to be packed according to regulations
Refrigerated / Temperature Controlled. User must select the option of refrigerated / Temperature controlled when sending materials according to their own refrigerated requirements and temperature control specifications.
Packaging. User must pack goods correctly according to their nature. Wrong packaging may incur in wrong deliveries by the transport service providers.
Documentation. User must provide the correct documentation, containing all the packaging data.
Duties and taxes. Duties and taxes that are consequence of the delivery will be covered by the user. If the user selects that consignee will cover the costs, then an invoice will be send to the consignee. In case of no payment from the consignee then the user will be responsible for these costs.
- Moving services
Users must provide moving location, including city and postal code. Further information should be provided such; number of square meter / feet, number of bathrooms and any other required information.
- Warehouse services
Users must provide the desired square meters / feet or space to rent in the location found in the website. Number of goods receiving or inbound transactions, storing and dispatch or shipping will determine the price. Other requirements such as Bonded warehouse, refrigerated and dangerous goods, and finally other warehouse storage characteristics could be filtered in the website.
- Packaging and labels services and products
Services: user can choose between different type of packaging. The user must provide weights and dimensions of material to be packed. Products: user can buy products in the online shop.
- Intralogistics and Material Handling
Users can buy products in the online shop of Intralogistics and Material Handling.
- Digital Tools
User can choose between different type of software, systems or digital tools companies. Users can buy products in the online shop.
- Customs Broker services
User can choose between different type of services. For each of the services such as performing classifications for the harmonized code system and export control classifications, import / export clearance and customs broker database. The user must provide the number of transactions.
- Currency converter
Neetwk utilizes a public currency converter. Quotations, rates or tariffs may vary depending the currency. Neetwk do not guarantee accuracy in exchange rates.
- Transportation rates are commonly based on weight and volume calculation.
- Moving rates are commonly provided in cost per hour, cost per room or calculated space according to the inputs given by the user.
- Warehouse rates are commonly based on cost per transaction such as goods receiving, storing, shipping or dispatch and cost per metric measure in terms of space.
- Packaging rates are commonly based on cost of materials, dimensions and quantity required. Product prices are set by suppliers.
- Intralogistics and material handling product prices are set up by suppliers.
- Digital Tools prices are set up by suppliers and are commonly based on the software effort development.
- Customs brokers rates are commonly based on cost per number of customs clearance, harmonized system classification and export control classifications performed.
- Forbidden activities
- Military items. It is prohibited to show, or post any military item in Neetwk platform.
- Neetwk suppliers that stop business activities must inform Neetwk team immediately to: [email protected]. It is prohibited to continue registered in the platform where none business activities are conducted anymore by Neetwk suppliers.
- The content available in Neetwk platform included but not limited to photos, videos, data, software, icons, messages as well as Neetwk platform framework or infrastructure is property of Neetwk and/or Neetwk suppliers. All content available must not be copied, re-distributed, transfer, modify or reproduce.
Regular audits will be performed by the Neetwk Team in the following areas;
- Export Control
- Value added tax / Governmental registration – company verification.
- General booking and financial terms
- Fees and rates; fees and rates provided in the website are responsibility of the Neetwk suppliers. Rates can change any time without notice and may include errors or omissions. Suppliers have the right to update or change any price.
- Taxes are not included in the prices or rates unless specified.
- Neetwk does not charge any service fees to use the website. Certain rates apply for suppliers posting and/or selling materials on Neetwk Platform.
- Neetwk suppliers may include or not Incoterms in purchasing and /or selling transactions. This will determine the responsibility of buyers and seller in the business transaction.
- Sell and Buy in Neetwk
As a Neetwk user, along with Neetwk suppliers understand and agrees that buying or selling will not have any liability for suppliers for any unapproved transaction due to a misused account or password.